Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Some reaction to Kerry/Edwards

Some reaction to Kerry/Edwards



Just got the news: WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!

This is the best news I've heard in a looooong time. GO JOHNS!!! Woohoo!

---

Let the games begin... I'm sorry this is too funny, and I think it really speaks to how scared BC04 is.

http://www.gop.com/RNCResearch/Read.aspx?ID=4345

LOVIN' IT!! :-)

---

.....and I like the timing too, on Dubya's birthday.

---

One of the top trial lawyers in the country going up against Mr. Eff Yourself? Pass. The. Popcorn!

Dick Cheney, meet the Peter Principle.

---

It's enough to make me weep with relief.

It is on.

One of those smirking pricks on CNN was crowing about how Edwards was the son of a mill supervisor, so that's actually a step up from being the son of a textile worker. They must have had that meme pre-written.

---

Excellent choice!!! Bravo! This is an excellent ticket that will give Rove nightmares!

--

"(GOP is now predicting a 15 point bounce post convention) "

bwahahahaha...I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

---