Tuesday, January 27, 2004

"George W. Bush is a deserter, an election thief, a drunk driver, a WMD liar and a functional illiterate."

Michael Moore.com : Mike's Message : Messages: "I would like to apologize for referring to George W. Bush as a 'deserter.' What I meant to say is that George W. Bush is a deserter, an election thief, a drunk driver, a WMD liar and a functional illiterate. And he poops his pants. In fact, he “shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.'
Actually, what I meant to say up in New Hampshire last week was that 'We're going to have Bush for dessert come November!' I'm always mixing up 'dessert' and 'desert' -- I'm sure many of you have that problem.
Well, well, well. As George W. would say, 'It's time to smoke ‘em out of their hole!' Thanks to my 'humorous' introduction of Wesley Clark 10 days ago in New Hampshire -- and the lughead way the no-sense-of-humor media has covered it -- there were 15 million hits this weekend on my website. Everyone who visited the site got to read the truth about Bush not showing up for National Guard duty. "

Thanks to Iddybud for this link.