Sunday, September 19, 2004

Tipping Point: Bush Bad for Business Bottom Line

Whilst perusing Daily Kos, I ran across a discussion on how bad things will suddenly become if Bush is "re-elected".

Here is a point I made. Tell me if I am wrong!

------------------------------------
Tipping Point: Bush Bad for Business Bottom Line

"It's the world, stupid!"
We are all in concurrence here, I believe. And I also believe this is the biggest issue of all, ultimately.
Business is starting to catch on too. And I think it might well prove to be the tipping point. Businessmen and women are ashamed to say they are American. They call themselves Canadians...perhaps thinking of the future.And when the world hates you...your bottom line suffers, if not your very existence.
This is what should be talked about in the Big Media...because they too are going to suffer by having dwindling world opportunities.
-anonyMoses

---------------------------------------

Many a poor man and woman lament the plight of those even less fortunate around the globe. They can hear the cries.

But when Business begins to listen to the World -- even if only for their own self-interest -- major changes may more rapidly occur. Let us hope we can spare the world of more of the same, nay, worse. And may we spare ourselves of the world's wrath at our poor judgement.