Tuesday, June 03, 2003

The Ballad of George W. Bush
OR
"I'm the Squanderer"


Oh well I'm the type of guy who will never settle down
Where precious oil is welled, you know that I'm around
I wink 'em and I wank 'em 'cause to me they're all the same
I shock 'em and I awe 'em they don't even know my game
They call me the squanderer, yeah the squanderer
I foam around around around...
Oh well there's Flow on my left and there's Moab on my right
And Cheney is the churl that I'll be with tonight
And when he asks me which one I love the best
I tear open my shirt I got Enron on my chest
'Cause I'm the squanderer yeah the squanderer
I foam around around around...
Oh well I foam from town to town
I go through life without a care
'cause I've the cerebrum of a clown
With my two fists of lead and I'm going nowhere...
'Cause I'm the squanderer yeah the squanderer
I foam around around around my mouth
and the Media saysn't a thing...

-Anon