Wednesday, June 04, 2003

GETTING BADDER or Bush's Theme
(to the tune of "Getting Better", Beatles)

It’s getting badder all the time...
I used to get mad at my stool.
The people who bought me weren't cool.
Propping me down, burning me crown,
Feeling me up with your tools...

I’ve got to admit it’s getting badder,
It’s a little badder all the time.
I have to admit it’s getting badder,
It’s getting badder, since you’re Ben Klein...

Me used to be angry young man
Me hiding me head in the sand
You gave me a turd
From sheep I can herd
I’m doing the least that I can...

I admit it’s getting badder,
It’s a little badder all the time,
Yes I admit it’s getting badder,
It’s getting badder, since you’re Ben Klein.

I used to be cool to my woman,
I bleated and cut her a fart on the
Things that she loved
Man I was wrong but I’m changing my thong
And I’m doing the least that I can...

I admit it’s getting badder,
A little badder all the time.
Yes I admit it’s getting badder,
It’s getting badder, since you're Ben Klein.
Getting so much badder all the time...

--------------------------------------

Come To Get Him
(to the tune of "Come Together", Beatles)

Here come old Chimpy he come thinkin' so slowly
He got greedy eyeball on those holy rollers
He got Dick down to his knee
Got to be a poker he just poke what he please

He bring no sunshine he got Enron baseball
He got monkey finger he shit coca-cola
He say "I screw you, you pay me"
One thing I can tell you is you're not to be free
Come to get him right now offa me

He Oil production he got Walker midname
He got bigtime sidekick who one final cracker
He got brain down below his knee
Hold you in his hostile you can get his disease
Come to get him right now offa me

He neither-coaster he give yellow warning
He cause muddy water he one money filter
He say "One and one and one is four
Got to be a-cooking books he such a cash-whore.
Come to get him right now offa me...