Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Busharoo Bonzai

 Busharoo Bonzai

The implacable George W sings these haunting words to his elusive desideratum, Saddam Hussein...aided by wonder-blogstress, Iddybud

LINK


In the cult classic, The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai, there is a scene where Buckaroo, played by Peter Weller and who is a rock star, a martial arts expert, a neurosurgeon, and politically well-connected, sings the song "Since I don't have you" in a smoky lounge where sits Penny, who is beautifully played by Ellen Barkin.

Now George W. Bush is no Buckaroo Bonzai, so don't get me wrong.
He is a Lizardo...only having never possessed the cerebrum. But on second thought, maybe Lizardo only anticipates Chimpy. He is fond of calling people "Monkey-boy". But alas, that is soft science. I'll have to keep analyzing. Let me know if you discover a connection. In the meantime, enjoy Iddy's rendition of the song:

Since I don't have you - lyrics by Iddybud