Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Watch the Lips: They hold back lies


The lips betray the lies held back. Look at pics of other RepCons!

A few decades ago I was talking to the photographer, Richard Avedon, who said the darnedest thing. He said that you can tell a Conservative (or maybe he said Republican) because he will have thin, pursed lips. After years of pondering and noticing this phenomenon, I have come to the realization that they have thin lips because they are trying to hold back...something. Usually lies. I know...I remember doing it myself.

Pay attention to the images you see of these politicos, and ask yourself: What are they holding back.

I think it goes deeper though. I think they are sending signals to their co-conspirators to keep their mouths shut. Not unlike that image of the gun pointing face-on with the words, "Whistle Blower" above it...so prevalent in the early months of the Bushreich.

Yesterday, I was reading a post on the Freeper site, FreeRepublic.com. One of the wingnuts had the moniker, "DenyDenyDeny".

How sad to have to live a lie, much less a whole host of them.

Long live luscious-lipped liberals! Sunlight of the world!