Friday, April 16, 2004

Bloggers as Idea Consultants



Oh well! I have lost my site, ideaconsultants.com, to some generic domain broker.
So what! Big Deal!

I still have this early prototype. Some consolation, I guess. Fact is, I never did much with it anyway.

But I do like the concept, and considered it novel, when I first devised it. I later found out that Ray Bradbury dubbed himself and Idea Consultant during an early World's Fair.
So what! Big deal!

The point is this: When I first launched the site, I advertised for folks who wanted to do idea consulting, and the response reminded me of something I once heard. Businesses often fail because they are too successful. In other words, too many orders, too little ability to fill them.

I have found that the most interesting blogs are those created by those who have ideas. Good ideas. Strangely, some people don't seem to have them.

If you need something to do, and have ideas...I would suggest you consider Idea Consulting. Where there were once only one, then two, references to Idea Consultants on the internet...now there are hundreds.

You can be one of them. Tell them I sent you...