Saturday, May 28, 2005

Baton

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In working progress...

Patrick passed the musical baton to me this week, so here goes.

Total volume of music files on my computer: A few gigs..

The last CD I bought was: "The Lark Ascending" - Vaughn-Williams

Song Playing Right Now: Beck: "Lost Cause"

Five Songs I Listen To A Lot Lately(In no particular order) :

1) 1984 - Anais Mitchell
2) Prashanti - Phillip Glass & Ravi Shankar
3) Shining - Badly Drawn Boy
4) Flower - Eels
5) Pyramid Song - Radiohead

Ten Favorite Albums of All Time: (In no particular order)

1) Gorecki - 3rd Symphony (Sorrowful Songs)
2) Lisa Gerrard/Dead Can Dance - anything
3) Patti Smith - Dream of Life
4) Yes - Tales/Close to the Edge
5) Messaien- Quartet for the End of Time
6) Frank Zappa - Joe's Garage, Part 2
7) King Crimson - Lizard/Poseidon/Lark's/Starless and Bible Black
8) Dave Brubeck - Take Five
9) Les Miserables w/Salonga, Wilkerson, Quast
10) Celtic Woman

The baton has been around the horn a bit, but I am passing it to...um, let's see...hmm. OK, I shall say Nick, Jude, Darryl, Ogre and Mr. Teach at Pirate's Cove et Le Capitaliste Charlotte.

Now. Who's gonna let them know? Hmm...