Friday, March 05, 2004

Is Bush's hateability going to be an election year issue?

I should start out by saying that I do not hate Mister Bush.
But I'm not going to.
Instead I'm going to say why I love the man.
He is one of God's children.
With emphasis on the children part.
Were he mature, he would have outgrown what we adults call "his ego".
He hasn't. And because he hasn't, he come across as a feller who is still locked in his frat years. His values have yet to show any simulacrum of evolution. But then again...they don't believe in evolution.

I do not hate Mister Bush. OK...I said it, and mean it. But I do wish he would attain cosmic consciousness already. What on earth is he waiting for?

Many are not so kind as yours truly. And many people, the world over, actually hate the man. And this hateability might well become an issue this year, if it hasn't already.

God-willing, Mister Bush will at least try to snap to, and give Senator Kerry at least the appearance of a challenge. But Kerry, as they say, has a "likeability problem", as if being likeable were a bad thing. At least he doesn't have a "hateability problem". Much more severe.

But I would suggest to Mister Bush that he stop himself from hating, and then his own bad karma might follow suit.

It's all so confusing sometimes.
Don't hate.
Just make Bush the Baseball Commissioner.
And leave mature problems to mature people.