Friday, March 26, 2004

Ralph Nader on Charlotte Talks - WFAE 90.7 FM

Ralph Nader on Charlotte Talks - WFAE 90.7 FM
Join Mike Collins as he interviews Ralp Nader...now playing.

WFAE 90.7 FM Your NPR News Source

UPDATE

Yours truly, the great and risible Anonymoses, made his way into the mind of the great Ralph Nader...thanks to the good folks at WFAE, Charlotte, who brings us not only Mike Collins, but also Fiona Ritchie and Thistle & Shamrock, as well as other great programming. I suppose I also entered into the mind of Mr. Collins as well, now that I think on it.

At any rate, I appear as Dave, email questioner, and basically ascertained that Nader is still Nader, and that Democrats needn't worry. He will, I feel sure, serve to not only forward ideas (which only Democrats have), and serve as a second front against Bush. I can't remember a harsh word about Kerry, but there were many harsh words about Bush. He will, in other words, serve the same purpose as Dean did, when he showed that Democrats had to be true to their consciences, and not merely pose, or worse, actually be...Bush Lite.

Nader too will help expose the foolishness so long propped up, largely by the Media.