Sunday, February 20, 2005

The Bush Tapes - Excerpts

"Sure I snort crack and shoot marywanna. How else are you gonna explain my naps?"

"I ain't gonna discriminate against no gayum or lesbiana. I just ain't gonna hire 'em!"

"Amazingistic!"

"I think there IS an 'e' on the end of potatoe."

"Ah! To be Warren Harding!"

"My favorite president? I'd have to say Franklin!"

"I voted for compassion...before I voted against it."

"We are going to spread feareedom"...

"Finders keepers, losers weepers."


This is an imaginary and fictitious guess at what is on the tape, which is soon to be destroyed by the Bush Library.

REAL LINKS to the story:

Buzzflash headlines

Secret tapes say Bush used pot, report says

E&P: Bush's tapes show he was hostile to the press from the get-go. Also: Did we mention it's sad when even Dan Quayle speaks disdainfully of your fitness for office?

NYT Bush tapes reveal that Shrub circa 1998 feared cocaine scandal, and said he refused to "kick gays." That's "kick," not "demagogue a proposed rewrite of the Constitution to strip them of rights."

Bush's high times: W. confessed on tape to smoking marijuana, which people in Texas are spending years in prison for

E&P: Bush's tapes show he was hostile to the press from the get-go. Also: Did we mention it's sad when even Dan Quayle speaks disdainfully of your fitness for office?

From the Buzzflash archives: Doug Wead, Bush tape leaker and religious liaison, invited Christian evangelicals to a 2001 prayer breakfast hosted by Washington Times owner who claims to be the Messiah