Friday, January 20, 2006

Is captured journalist, Jill Carroll, a descendant of Mohammed?


Christian Science reporter, Jill Carroll

A year or so ago, I was reading about descendants of Muhammed, and noted how some descendants were among the Spanish nobility, who had intermarried with French and English nobles, and that some of their offspring were among the founding families in Virginia and Maryland, if not other states.

Carroll is an old Maryland family -- one of the founding families. There is a county in Maryland named Carroll County. I'm not sure, but I seem to remember that name being in the Mohammed descendancy, along with Corbin, Sanchez, Navarre and others. Granted, it has been a while, and I may be jumbling names in the wind. If so, I apologize.

I would think that Miss Carroll's captors would think twice about putting a descendant or relative of their spiritual leader, Mohammed, to death.

If there are any knowledgeable genealogists here, who happen to know more about Mohammed's genealogy, I would appreciate your input.

Today is the day Miss Carroll is supposed to either be released or killed. The thought of her dying is too painful to entertain. Maybe by showing how connected we all are, minds and hearts might be changed, and Jill Carroll will be spared and released.

This is my prayer.


- anonyMoses