Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Anonymoses predicts: "Hope is on the way!"

From the "Draft Kerry-Edwards website" March, 2004


     I have long recognized that Edwards is one of the best things to happen to the Democratic Party, and, frankly, America, in a long time. So to see that someone had the foreskin, I mean foresight, to cobble together this wondrous tribute to our highest future, is, well, supercalifragilistic, if not expialidocious. Darned prescient too!
     I would like to invite you to my little blog thang, whereon I have some of the best images of Gentleman Edwards I have yet to see. And, I would submit, a better choice than exists presently on this site. Think Diane Arbus. The opposite of Diane Arbus.In other words, use photos that bring out that which he naturally has, but which is often missed in photos. (And no, I am not talking about the mole!) I'm talking about his naturalness, integrity, intellectual curiosity, caring, listening, and his passion, intelligence, elegance, grace, and wit.
Things merely staged in the current officeholder.
     God bless this endeavor. There IS hope in the world. Help is on the way...

Godspeed.
-Anonymoses-Charlotte, NCPosted by Anonymoses at March 12, 2004 11:24 PM