Sunday, February 13, 2005

Charlotte to host Bloggercon

Anton Zuiker is threatening to force me out of my chair long enough to help host a Bloggercon in the Charlotte area.

Strangely, I was just talking about doing just that...today with Robert Littlejohn, ThePhiloblogger, author of "On Paraconsistency: the Philosophical Utility Behind a Logic of Inconsistency", and "Foucault on Discourse and the Re-evaluation of Truths", and who was recently graduated Magna Cum Laude from UNC-Charlotte in Philosophy......who says he is going to start transferring his precocious wisdom onto his recently neglected blog.

Please welcome my friend and nephew to the world of bloggery. He will make good and wise contributions. Or I'll tell my sister. :)

Dave Winer has posted some valuable info on how to do a Bloggercon, which will be studied and put to practice. Any help from Greensboro, Chapel Hill, or indeed, Asheville (or anywhere else! Cambridge, Berkeley, New York?) would be forever appreciated.

But now watch! The Observer will come out in a big way, and try to usurp the energy! Get your own! Seriously though...they may wind up being a big help.

The excitement continues!